October Playlist '17

Yes! If there's one thing I love to talk about, it's music! This month's playlist has some cute and upbeat vibes. I've also got a handful of throwbacks for this playlist, I've been blasting Chocolate by The 1975 and dancing in my car to it. Also, Nighttiming by Coconut Records off of their '07 album Nighttiming ðŸ˜› just makes me wanna tap my toes and bop my head to the beat.

The Drums are back this month with their iconic Money track, they've been a cult playlist builder for the past three months tbh. The xx made their way in with their amazing track I Dare You. Simon sounds extra velvety in this track and Romy is a dreamy and romantic harmony all on her own. Sampha's 'Plastic 100 C' is just perfection. I love the various synth beats and hypnotizing ending. 

The Vaccines are new to me this month, I included their song Always Knew, it has this steady tempo that slowly builds throughout the song and has a catchy chorus with a cool 50s sounding vibe. This was the first song I heard from them but they're something to check out guys!

Nai Harvest is also a new addition! I found their album Hairball at the Radio Station and I've been playing them pretty frequently. I included the track Buttercups because it's just an upbeat and fun energy kind of song!

I wanted the vibes of this month's playlist to be relaxed and kinda hazy. We're transitioning into a new season and it's the best season of the year! Pretty soon there'll be so much fun and family around the corner and I wanted to show my excitement with this playlist. 

So here is my October 2017 Playlist. Listen & Enjoy :)

Love Liz. 

Comments